Is your phone battery not lasting as long as it used to? Is your iPhone closing with less than 1% remaining on the battery? Do you need a fast and affordable solution to replace your battery? That is what you get at iRepair!
In the store of Glyfada the original battery replacement on iPhone is completed in 1-2 days, for the rest of the stores in Attica the repair time is 3-4 days while for the stores outside Attica it is configured depending on the travel times. If you cannot visit an iRepair store, you can send us your device through the free courier service we provide.
Genuine Apple Parts:
The replacement parts we use for this repair are original and provided by Apple. We work with Apple's diagnostics, tools, and procedures in order to ensure that the repair of your phone will be performed successfully and securely.
What is included:
Our service price includes the replacement battery, professional installation and a 6-month warranty provided by iRepair.
Replace your battery if:
- it runs out very quickly
- it takes a long time to charge.
- it doesn't keep the charge
- your iPhone is turning off with more than 1% charge remaining
*There is a small chance that the symptoms of what seems to be a battery problem may actually is a problem on the motherboard. Don't worry, we can fix that too! After a diagnosis, we will inform you if the problem is the battery or the power management chip on the motherboard. We will notify you about any additional costs and obtain your approval before we proceed with the repair.
What we do in this repair:
- Your iPhone 12 Pro Max will be fully checked BEFORE the repair in order to detect any other problems it may have.
- We will professionally remove the damaged part from your iPhone 12 Pro Max and fix it or install a new one.
- We will fully test your iPhone 12 Pro Max AFTER the repair before returning it to you.
- You get a 6 month warranty on this repair covering both parts and labour.
Read all the terms of our guarantee