is the process of retrieving lost, damaged, or inaccessible data from digital storage media and devices such as hard drives, USB, SD, and memory cards. Data loss occurs when stored data is accidentally deleted, formatting without taking a backup, or even when the hard drive is broken or the files are infected with a virus. Whatever the reason is, your data are lost, but not to the experienced data recovery professionals.
"The hard drive is not showing up. I cannot access my data. What should I do?"
Data recovery services
help you to restore your lost files.
Lost data can be recoverable, but this process requires the assistance of experts. The hard disk can become “non-recoverable” when the data recovery provider is not qualified with the knowledge and the ability to address your needs. Thus, be cautious of any data restoring solutions or promises that might end up in an irreversible damage situation.
Data recovery is a highly technical and labor-intensive process, which requires extensive knowledge of hard drive technology, experience, and expensive equipment. Therefore, it has to be undertaken by specialists that use the latest technology in laboratory conditions, such as a fully equipped “Clean Room” environment that meets all the data recovery standards and requirements.
Also, repeated attempts to fix the problem on your own can result in further damage. Seek professional help if you value your data and want a successful retrieval.
The iLab, the laboratory of iRepair, is equipped with cutting edge technology and a team of qualified electronics experts, who are certified technicians, trained and tested in all device repairs to deliver the best solutions. Our team will evaluate the data storage device and inform you regarding the recovery possibilities.
"What are the top reasons for a hard disk crash?"
Hard drive failures occur due to various issues such as mechanical, logical, or electrical damages. The most common causes and symptoms a hard drive may experience are:
- Logical failure: lost partitions, accidental deletion, virus attack, operating system or application software bugs, etc.
- Electrical failure: short circuit, unusual or excessive overheating, power loss and hard disk cannot power up/turn on, etc.
- Mechanical failure: head crash, dropped disk, unusual noises including clicking, grinding, etc.
- Firmware failure: the hard drive is not accessible or is not recognized, etc.
"How can I recover data from an impaired or an erased hard drive?"
We perform hard drive data recovery from various types of hard drives:
- Data recovery from hard drive: Retrieving data from hard drives (IDE, SATA, SCSI, External etc.) for all operating systems (MacOS, Windows, Linux, etc.) and by all manufacturers (Western Digital, Seagate, Samsung, Hitachi/ΙMB, Maxtor, Fujitsu, Toshiba, Quantum etc.)
- Data recovery from SSD: Retrieving data from SSD drives (Solid-state drive).
- Data Recovery from USB And Memory Cards/Sticks: Retrieving data from USB and memory cards/sticks: StickPro, SD, MicroSD, MS etc.
- Data Recovery from RAID Arrays: Problem solving for many RAID types: RAID0, 1, 4, 6, 10, 50, xRAID, JBOD etc. The RAID arrays are complex data storage systems with enhanced automatic mechanisms that sometimes erase data in order to restore themselves in operational modes.
- Data recovery from Ransomware virus: Retrieving data when the hard disk is malware-infected by viruses such as Cryptowall, Troldesh, Locky, Helpme, etc. The malware encrypts files and asks for ransom in order to return the key to “unlock” your data.
There’s always a very great chance to recover your data efficiently, yet the hard drive cannot be reused after being crashed.